Want to support your eye health from the inside, out? At Georgia Vision Center we offer a variety of eye health products in Hiawassee that can be used to support healthy eyes, reduce eye irritation and even improve your appearance.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega Fish Oil – Nordic Naturals ProOmega Fish Oil supports healthy eyes, immune function, neurological health and more with no fishy smell or taste. These have been lab tested to ensure purity, quality, and freshness.
- MaxiVision Eye Vitamins – MaxiVision was formulated based upon the National Eye Institutes “age-related eye disease study” and was designed to contain nutrients which can correct deficiencies and improve eye health with age.
- MacuHealth with LMZ3 – MacuHealth with LMZ3 is a triple carotenoid eye vitamin which was designed for a healthy macula, crisp straight-ahead vision and a decreased risk for macular degeneration.
Dry Eye Products
- Oasis Tears – Oasis Tears are designed to provide moisture, lubrication and discomfort relief for patients that experience dry eyes and the symptoms of the condition.
- Tranquileyes Eye Hydrating Therapy – Tranquileyes Eye Hydrating Therapy uses moist-heat therapy and is designed to provide dry eye relief. The therapy includes goggles which seal the eyes and reusable gel packs which provide a hot compress.
- Hydroeye Softgels – Hydroeye Softgels contain GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), EPA (omega-3) and DHA (omega-3) and are designed to support tear secretion and reduce the symptoms of dry eyes.
Eye Health Cosmetic Products
- Lash Advance – Lash Advance is a cosmetic eye product designed to promote longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes and eyebrows. Lash Advance is not known to cause eye irritation and usually shows results within a few weeks.
- ELASTIderm Eye Serum – The ELASTIderm Eye Serum uses rollerball technology and caffeine to reduce puffiness under the eyes and tighten the skin around the eyes that can often appear wrinkled.
- ELASTIderm Eye Cream – The ELASTIderm Eye Cream contains a bi-mineral complex and malonic acid and is designed to increase elasticity and firmness in the skin, reducing wrinkles and lines around the eyes.
- Tea Tree Foaming Facial Cleanser – For patients with sensitive skin that are looking for a facial cleanser that can gently, yet thoroughly clean skin and remove makeup, the Tea Tree Foaming Facial Cleanser is an excellent option. It contains tea tree to reduce redness and blemishes along with shea butter and chamomile to effectively hydrate skin.
Have any additional questions regarding our eye health products in Hiawassee, GA? Ask your eye doctor about them at your next appointment with Georgia Vision Center. We’d be happy to help you pick out the eye health products right for you.